Monday, May 22, 2006

D & D scheduling for weekend of 5/26

I took a look at Doug's e-mailed schedule and it looks like he'll be around this weekend, so it would be very cool to do some gaming while Doug is still with us.

The only thing that will cut into my weekend is softball practice (unless I've forgotten something) on Saturday. (I'm not sure exactly what time it will be. I believe it's in flux at the moment.) Hence, I should available all day on Sunday and after some time (say, in the evening) on Saturday. I am also available on Friday night.

Anyway, let me know your plans and desires (your gaming desires---leave other desires out of this).

4 comments:

Lemming said...

Actually, this weekend is particularly good for me in general. I can actually confirm the times I'll be free (likely all weekend) sometime tomorrow evening, probably.

Anonymous said...

I wish I'd've taken Elana on the trip, but didn't. I'm fairly scatter-brained atm, so let me recover and I'll figure out the weekend. I do plan on cheese tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I am better now, though still phase shifted (it's rare indeed I'm here at 0730 hrs without having stayed the night). Anyway, cheese is on for tonight, somewhere between 8 and 9. This weekend doesn't look impaired really, except for maybe the desire to travel less. (I am making the trip west for more than just cheese today, I've some stuff to take care of there; otherwise, I'd've likely put it off).

Mason said...

Right now, it looks like dinner + X-Men III on Sunday. I vote we go ahead and do that around board-gaming at my place. If an RPG materializes, we can adjust appropriately.