Saturday, September 02, 2006

10 songs

It's been a while, but here are the ten special songs that iTunes selected for me. If you are so inclined, feel free to tell my fortune based on them. (I might do a fortune one in a couple weeks or so, but first I must be patient.)

1. Sqirrel Nut Zippers, "Meant To Be"
2. Club Nouveau, "Lean On Me"
3. B Movie, "Nowhere Girl (Extended Version)"
4. Crash Test Dummies, "Swimming In Your Ocean"
5. The Alarm, "Strength"
6. Green Day, "Basket Case"
7. Pet Shop Boys, "Hit Music"
8. Suzanne Vega, "Penitent"
9. Laura Branigan, "Show Me Heaven"
10. Tanita Tikaram, "World Outside Your Window"


OK, I'm going to go back to reading I, Strahd: The War Against Azalin, which is extremely well-written. (Actually, at some point, I will be writing an entry about the first book in the Dragonlance "Lost Chronicles" series. However, it won't be today.

No comments: