Friday, September 22, 2006

I hope mine comes with a Deck of Many Things

Courtesy Lemming, here is a link that allows you to buy your very own bag of holding and accrue an immediate +20 to geekiness.

If I'm really lucky, maybe it will also include something to help me with charisma checks. I'll be ok, as long as I keep it away from my portable hole. (Hmmm... the following thought just occurred to me. Remember the Bugs Bunny episode with the instant hole? Do you think watching that might become a problem.)

Of course, I like my current bag---which nicely says 'chaos' on it in both English and Chinese (I verified the latter to make sure it actually says that, but I suppose it could be like that Far Side strip with Kimosabe). I am my own niche market. :) (But that's better than being my own grandpa.)

No comments: