Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Caltech introduces 'floating holidays'

Really, I'm completely serious about this.

Here is the first sentence in the e-mail just spammed to all of the Caltech community by President Jean-Lou Chameau:

After consulting with faculty and staff leadership, I have decided that in addition to Caltech's regular year-end holiday schedule, for 2006 we will also consider Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, December 27, 28, and 29, as special floating holidays.

I'm sure Chameau realizes that there's only one way to celebrate a floating holiday---which is, naturally, by floating someone.

Of course, I'll be on campus those days doing work, as usual.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watch out for the sprinkles.

Mason said...

It took me three weeks to get them all out of my hair!

SPRINKLES!