Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Maybe if this post is witty enough somebody will finally love me.

As many of you know, lots of e-mails have been flowing lately because of the impending release of my book, Legends of Caltech III: Techer in the Dark. (And I have sent very few "pleasure e-mails" as a result...)

I recently bought an XKCD shirt that says "Maybe if this t-shirt is witty enough somebody will finally love me." (or something very similar... I don't feel like looking it up) I wore that for the first time on Sunday night/Monday. On Tuesday, in an e-mail from one of our contributors, I received the comment, "Once again, thank you for your efforts - you've got my love!" Ironically, the guy who sent that never even saw my t-shirt.

I wore my other new XKCD shirt yesterday. This is the one that claims that I am not antisocial but just shy. Of course, one of my friends decided to make a comment about the shirt and inform me that I can be kind of antisocial. I tend to have very blunt friends, but that's kind of necessary when it comes to people being able to handle my tactlessness. (It's important to be compatible.)

No comments: