Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Random Cracks

I just found out from Katiya that one of her officemates has chosen Bruno for his advisor.

She asked me to guess what he'll be working on, so I naturally assumed it entailed wave scattering off surfaces with random cracks. That is apparently going to be involved along the way, although it won't be the main thing. But there's no point in discussing the main goal, because random cracks are all that matter for the purposes of this blog entry. (For those of you who don't know, 'random cracks' are fightin' words when it comes to Tim and [especially] Cat. Also, this post gives me another chance to use my 'Cat' tagline.)

5 comments:

Lemming said...

By not responding to this post, I weaken it's power.

Wait, no...

shit

Zifnab said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zifnab said...

That seemed like an awfully random crack aimed at Lem+Cat :)

Zifnab said...

The deleted post is me! Err, mine. I mispelled Lem, ain't that amazing?

Mason said...

I would never wantonly aim a random crack at either Lemming or Cat. I just like bringing it up whenever Lemming rightfully brags about his successes at work. You might say it's the (random) crack in his armor...