Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day dinner

I just got back from Father's Day dinner with my family at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. I had an excellent piece of cow and an excellent creme brulee, and I put up with the usual shenanigans from my family.

I'm not going to get into it because I'd mostly be repeating rants I've already made (with maybe one or two new twists, but I'd rather resist the urge to get overly ranty) and it's just not worth it (and also not that interesting). The short version is that the way I see it, my family wants to be part of so-called "high society". As I think all of you know, I piss on high society because it's such a bunch of bullshit.

Anyway, I'm going to stop now before I rant about the new twists. I need to go deal with my newfound toilet leak anyway.

No comments: