Saturday, July 07, 2007

Friday iTunes Fortune

I haven't done one of these in a while, so here's an iTunes fortune:

1. Pet Shop Boys, "Why Don't We Live Together"
2. Nouvelle Vague, "Sorry for Laughing"
3. Annie Lennox, "The Gift"
4. The Knife, "Christmas Reindeer"
5. Rockin' Ritchie Ray, "Baseball Card Lover"
6. Depeche Mode, "Dream On"
7. Yaz, "The Other Side Of Love"
8. Scorpions, "Rock You Like A Hurricane"
9. Martin L. Gore, "In My Other World"
10. Nouvelle Vague, "Friday Night Saturday Morning"

Bonus Track. Psychedelic Furs, "All That Money Wants"


I decided to do a bonus track because two songs were by one group and three other songs had a strong connection to another group.

This isn't among the stronger groups of songs from my collection, though there are definitely some good ones there. The best one in the above crowd by far is "Dream On".

I don't remember the key to determining what my fortune is, though song 10's title is quite appropriate.

By the way, can anybody guess the theme surrounding when I do these fortunes?

No comments: