Monday, December 31, 2007

Hip Nintendo clothing

In Electronic Gaming Monthly, I read about a website that offers Nintendo-themed shirts and jackets with some street cred. Some of the stuff is cool, but the clothing is a bit pricey. Instead, I bought three Mario-esque mushroom lamps for myself from a different website that EGM also mentioned. I need to continue personalizing my apartment a bit more, and I think this will be a great way to do it. Maybe their default location should be next to my stuffed Chinese dragon?

5 comments:

Lidarose said...

Mason - no comment on the mushrooms, but just wanted to let you know I got up with Jenny and am going to meet them at Wolfburgers for breakfast (for wolfwaffles?) at 9 a.m. Let me know if you'd like to go. I'll check here before I leave.
Anybody else that reads this is welcome, too -- but i don't know how many will be able to drag themselves out of bed after our late night!

Mason said...

I'm awake now, but I'm still kind of out of it. It was already almost 10am when I got up and I didn't check e-mail until after my math.

Enjoy your breakfast! (Or I suppose by now you're already done enjoying it.)

Have a good trip back.

Lidarose said...

I had a good trip back... I've never seen so many kids on planes! And such noisy ones, too! But nobody kicked my seat, so it was better than the trip out. And the airlines didn't lose my suitcase, though both my flights were delayed, and I didn't get home until around 1 a.m. or later.

Happy New Year!

Mason said...

Were there any snakes?

Lidarose said...

No -- the children were keeping them at bay, I think...