Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Did I mention that most parties around here are costume parties?

Lemming just e-mailed me about the following article on BoingBoing:

"Citizens observed a masked individual wielding a running chainsaw walking around Bicester, Oxfordshire, England. Turns out he was on his way to a costume party."

I think I might have mentioned this before at some point, but nearly all of the student parties around here are (de facto) costume parties. This is a bit different from what I was used to before I moved to Oxford. Of course, most of the costumes I've seen aren't particularly creative... (Part of me is a bit disturbed by the choice of costume, but a larger part of me is amused by it. I suppose that's in poor taste, but I'm not going to lie to myself and pretend I'm not amused.)

No comments: