Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Things that don't make sense

I can't understand the strange fascination the people of this country have with mayonnaise. What the fuck?

P.S. The rant is coming. I've just worked too many hours today to want to type this up at the moment, but it's coming. (And the Dodger game will be on soon anyway, and I'm not going to choose ranting over watching the Dodgers when it would probably serve me well to calm down anyway.)

Update: The Dodgers are not playing on the east coast tonight, so the game is too late for me to watch. I'm still not in the mood to type up a rant. My MLB video service is crapping out at the moment (which I think has something to do with the Realplayer update I downloaded earlier today), but am I am inclined to play some Smash Brothers anyway. I tried fighting this for a while, but I need to get up early tomorrow, so I think I'll just read some baseball articles and crash. I'll try fighting this tomorrow.

No comments: