Sunday, February 15, 2009

Very expensive coffee

First off, I am a moron.

I somehow managed to lose 50 pounds from my wallet while getting coffee this morning. I think it fell out while I was paying, but I don't know for sure. I found out when I took out my wallet to pay for something this afternoon and noticed that the bills I needed to use weren't there. I find that pretty embarrassing, though that feeling was dominated by my feeling annoyance---especially because the same thing happened last Sunday night. I had thought that the money from my wallet was absconded when my jacket was in the cloak room of University College, but now it seems like it was instead earlier that day at the same coffee place. Of course, I don't know for sure whether the money (and a couple of frequent-customer cards and similar things) fell out while I was being stupid and was taken, but I'm really annoyed that this has now happened on consecutive weekends. Grrrr.... I need to be more careful.

No comments: