Tuesday, July 20, 2010

That's All, Folks!

My photoblog project is now done, so now my pictures will be part of regular photography and photo albums for the forseeable future. The the last entry, from 7/16/10 (I didn't post until now because I needed to return to Oxford to recharge my camera's battery) features three of my Somerville math students and me at the World Expo in Shanghai. And I think that it is absolutely awesome that I was able to hang out with 3 of my students in their home country of China! (One of them is actually from Shanghai, and she showed me around the "Ancient Town") near her parents' home.

I'll write more about the Expo later---maybe tonight. I also have a couple more Shanghai tidbits to share that I didn't get a chance to blog about for the past few days (because I was tired from doing them!).

The total number of photoblog entries was 367, so I went just beyond the promised 1 year. I hope you enjoyed this project as much as I did!

No comments: