Sunday, October 17, 2010

What happens in Limerick stays in Limerick

I am taking my second trip to Ireland. I will once again be flying into Shannon and heading down to Limerick to give a seminar and collaborate (and occasionally to stop and listen). However, I probably won't present my conclusions in Limerick form on this occasion---because it went over so well last time...

I have a bit of a backlog of established invites in various countries that I will eventually do: Spain (again), Portugal, Singapore, China (again), France, and Germany (the last for social purposes, though I technically also have an academic invitation that may or may not have expired) come to mind. At this point, I doubt that any of them will happen in 2010, but hopefully I'll do some of these in 2011. There is also a conference in Hungary (in Budapest) in June 2011 that I would like to attend. Lots to look forward to!

No comments: