Tuesday, January 08, 2013

My Face Hurts. :(

So, remember my recent experimentation with Newton's laws (which, of course, follows up on several past experiments with Newton's laws).

Just to remind you, birds are not the only ones who crash at full speed into glass doors and windows. :) A few minutes ago, I walked into the glass door face first. Ouch. It totally looked like it was open, so I just tried to walk through it! (And my name isn't even Luka...)

And the cherry on top of all this is that, a couple minutes later, my landlady, wondering what the noise was, came and asked me with complete seriousness if I crashed into the door (as if that were the obvious explanation).

It is times like these when I wonder how I got this far. Anyway, about Newton's laws: they still work pretty well.

My face hurts. :(

No comments: